Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fall 2013 Blog Entry #16

First of all, I would like to give my thanks to my beloved Computer Graphics II teacher for all of the things she has offered me this semester. I think that it was a good idea for me to do my own work while the other students are doing the assigned work only for the CG I section (which I have already completed last year). Writing up my blog entries and posting them to Blackboard daily was the most fun time for me outside of class. Ms. Sowa has allowed me to come up with my proposals about the type of artwork that I would like to create for the entire semester. She was kind enough to provide me some helpful assistance in one of my assignments. Especially when she agreed to choose one of my 3 horror movie DVDs for viewing on post-Halloween day. The best thing that has happened to me towards the end of this semester is that I was able to get my video project done without any difficult data storage problems like I have before. I would believe that the final project is my favorite CG II assignment. Because despite not having a proper Adobe After Effects program at home, I used my experienced video editing skills to assemble my iPhone-shot video clips in the correct order and successfully compress it into a 2-minute video. But I am proud to have completed all 8 assignments in the entire class, despite that I already created my own blog in my previous CG class. It has been a real pleasure for having me around in computer graphics as I will be moving on to the other art classes next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment