Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mid-January 2016's Biggest Snowmageddon Ever?



Just when I was starting this year's Spring Semester at George Mason University after my long relaxing winter break, I didn't think that the snowy weather would be such a big "maelstrom" for us to deal with. No wonder my sister Christine is unable to come visit us in Virginia as planned. With that snowy catastrophe happening already, I was hoping that nothing at my house would be all so boring when I have to dealt with things like preparing the class materials for next week (while facing the inevitability of GMU's status quo due to the inclement weather) and then trying to finish up the 16x20 inch Philippine General Hospital painting as soon as possible. I only pray that I have time to do so.
I'm also kinda nervous of how this weather'll affect everything in my home once it subsides around Saturday night. What I do know is no church mass, no swimming practice at GMU on Sunday, and maybe no class/class delayed by 2 hours late next Monday. Even so, the snowstorm might even affect the newly-released movies like The 5th Wave which would surely FLOP pretty hard at the box office big time. That is something that I clearly do not want that. I just believe that we're like gonna be completely buried deep beneath the snow! I hope that we have enough big shovels, snow plows and snow blowers to excavate as much snow as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment