Friday, September 23, 2016

Gabe's 25th Birthday Week!



This week is officially birthday week! I have just turned 25 (my birth date was 9/20/1991), and I'm expecting some fun stuff happening around me even in the face of tough assignments, projects, and study review for quizzes for my required classes at GMU! After being so hard on myself for being criticized by my Package Design teacher James Hicks, Jessica Machado, Wayne Adams, psychiatrist Tamatha Barber, and especially my mom were able to cheer me up and encourage me not to worry about what Prof. Hicks says about the soup can label project I've been struggling with.



Three days ago, I went with my mom to Cici's Pizza for lunch after my class time with Lynne Constantine. Then, we went to Best Buy where I can get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Blu-ray 3D. Cowabunga! Later that night after my swimming at Oak Marr, we held together a nice, yummy birthday cake. We even got to skype my sister Christine Mayuga! I opened my birthday presents, and what I got are the Suicide Squad Joker and Harley Quinn action figures that Christine ordered from Amazon, the Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Blu-ray, and the Civil War Black Panther (finally!) and Agent 13/Sharon Carter Toys R' Us exclusive pack that I bought from the store ON THE EXACT SAME DAY. It's like my birthday week is gonna be lots of fun before it would get even more exciting in the next 2 weeks when I invite my Mason Swim Club friends to Bowl America for my birthday party! Today, mom and I got the chance to see the laugh-out-loud/cute animated movie Storks at Regal Fairfax Towne Center this afternoon. I hope that the birthday party at my house will be tons of fun no matter how important is my preparation for the History of Game Design quiz and the full priority submission of the soup can labels for the hopefully-more-friendly critique with Prof. Hicks! 25 years really is a long time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment